“Great burger, decent price, great service totally got the our fix”

Honolulu Burger Company
Ranked #381 of 2,370 Restaurants in Honolulu
Nashville, Tennessee
“Great burger, decent price, great service totally got the our fix”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

So yearning for an american dish. Love love love all the different cuisines that are not so ample on the mainland, but after a few weeks a family needs their american burger. McDonald's is not part of the list. You get the picture. We need meat, red meat. Sorry Vegans, some of us, me, a reformed vegetarian found that sometimes we need the red meat. So went with some friends and went for a fix. Good selection of burgers, buns and toppings. Burger cooked as ordered, service was soooo helpful and sweet and the fries were wonderful. I saw someone post something bad and thought, why did you not tell them, they would have made it right. It was very good and the price is normal for Honolulu and the taste was spot on. There is an upstairs too with AC. Who knew, we did or found out. Like a kids fort with AC and a TV.

Honolulu
“Moist burgers”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

New Kahala location. Saturday night in April, party of three; three burgers, sweet potato fries, blue cheese fries and two drinks $40. Good thing I had my Island Discount card for 20% off. Nice change of flavors when one gets tired of Teddy Burgers and The Counter. Ample free parking. Kahala location across the street from Kahala Mall sort of under the freeway.

1 Thank Harry C
Chicago, Illinois
“A different kind of burger”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

I ordered something totally different-- a kalua pig burger-- and I was pleasantly surprised. I wouldn't normally get something so different, but when in Rome... or when in Hawaii... That being said, it was a bit overpriced. We were lucky to get a parking spot and table, seating and parking are limited.

• Visited March 2013
Seattle, Washington
“Best burger ever!”
Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

Ok, some days you just need a big, fat juicy burger. Wow! Maybe I was just really hungry, but I would say its in the top 5 of best burgers. Ever. The garlic fries were excellent, amd the chocolate shake, well they didn't miss a beat. Now its time for a nap! Seriously if you are in Honolulu, don't miss it!

Green Valley, Arizona
“Above average”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Bought a groupon and used it so the value wa cut in half. I ordered a double burger and my wife ordered a mushroom burger. Noticed four cooks and one counter person. She was either confused or did not pay attention to what was going on. Noticed when food was being delivered, numerous people were coming back up with complaints about what they ordered. Noticed one cook wiping seat off of his forehead with his back hand. Limited seating on ground level, went upstairs to sit and it was disgusting as far as decor. Very hot. Also oreder small french fries. A different lady showed up and brought us our food. The frend fies were small in portion based on cost of nearly 5 dollars. They were good, We got our burgers, I had a single burger and not a double. We ate our burgers and they were good. Thank god for the groupon, no way a hamburger that cost 9 dollars for a third pound of beef is worth it. Won't go back based on cost. Better value for the dollar else where.