“Ice Cream Ice cream!”

Neighborhood: Waikiki
San Francisco, California
“Ice Cream Ice cream!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

Came upon this place by accident! Noticed this hole in the walk one early morning. It was closed, but just thinking about how this place can survive among all the new and big stores and shops along beach walk. Drove by at night while coming back from somewhere and noticed a long line outside. Everyone had styrofoam cups in their hands eating something.
Had to drop by. They have ice cream and sorbet in a freezer in front - you name it- all flavors you can imagine. The most popular is mango ice cream followed by mango sorbet. The mango ice cream was absolutely delicious.
They also have containers of fresh tropical fruit.
We are longing to try more flavors during our stay. We' ll be back.

Only negative is that the cup of ice cream we had cost $5.

• Visited June 2013

• Korean first
“Delicious sorbet”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2013

Wide variety of homemade sorbet and ice cream. Peach and watermelon were yummy but we didn't care for the coconut. Containers are $5 each and is enough for 2 people. No where to sit and enjoy but it's 1 block from the beach so you can take it there.

• Visited June 2013
Ottawa, Canada
“Super yummy mango sorbet”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

It is not that hard to find actually. Once you know it's on beach walk, it's just slightly down the street across from the Seven-Eleven store.

Their mango sorbet is worth the find!! Honestly so good that you will forget about the not-so-elegant atmosphere. Besides, it's Waikiki. Best to get the sorbet and have it on the beach just 5 min walk away! :D

• Visited May 2013
New York City, New York
“YUCK !”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2013

Went here because of all the rave reviews but was disappointed. First of all, it was hard to find because I was looking for some type of establishment that sold food stuffs and so passed this hole-in-the-wall up twice before finding it.
To me, in my opinion it did not look "food-grade" and that raised a red-flag. I should've never entered within.
I ordered the mango sorbet that most have praised in their reviews here on tripadvisor which I tried to eat while sitting in the cheap plastic chairs outside and a ordered a ham and cheese sandwich for later.
The sorbet was frozen (a sign of too much water) and so I walked back to my hotel with it and finished it after it had thawed. The sandwich looked overpriced, it was just a few slices of ham and cheese in-between 2 slices of thin whole wheat bread. Actually, the ham slices looked thicker than the bread! You can view the photos if you have the stomach for it.
After 3 bites, (I was very hungry) I had to stop because it was the opposite of delicious and so I sent it back to the depths from whence it came- rubbish.

• Visited January 2013
“Hole in a wall ice cream/sorbet & snacks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

Tried their mango sorbet, one of the best I've had! Not too sweet..delicious! So many other flavors in that freezer that I want to try, as well as yummy looking fresh fruit? Better do a few more laps up and down Waikiki so I can go back!

Visited May 2013