I booked this through a hotel website and it was one of the cheaper places near Waikiki. You are about a block from the beach so for the price it couldn't be beat. It however feels like a converted apartment block, so the foyer is like the pictures but then once you get into the elevator (which is small) and go down the outdoor hallway to your room, it feels like you're in a grungy apartment complex. The lock on the door seemed flimsy and even though we were on the 4 floor I felt very exposed. The room is tiny and although the decor is as pictured, it's like putting lipstick on a pig - the mattress is thin and uncomfortable, the walls are thin and the bathroom is small and dirty. I don't think it's because they haven't cleaned it, it's just dirty the way old apartment bathrooms get dirty. We stayed 2 nights and had no major issues so if price is your limit, then by all means okay, but if you have the money, I would go elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Waikiki Beach, Stay Hotel Waikiki is within a block of the ocean and the International Market Place. Also nearby are shopping on Kalakaua Avenue, the Honolulu Zoo and Diamond Head. We offer a 24-hour business center with free use of our business center computers. In addition, Stay Hotel Waikiki provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Some rooms include balconies with views. All guestrooms feature flat-panel televisions with cable channels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Stay Hotel Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stay Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Stay Hotel Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu