This is a great place to stay if you dont want to pay out for a really expensive hotel on the beach. The staff are exceedingly friendly and helpful, it is a minutes walk from the beach and it is close to the main area with restaurants and shops. We organised to visit Pearl Harbor ourselves and reception booked us a shuttle that picked us up from the hotel ($16 return - organised tours are much more expensive!). The hotel also booked us a shuttle to take us to the airport which was $12. There is a $10 resort fee which we knew abut before travelling - however we had stayed in other hotels across America and had been charged up to $28 a night resort fee so it is good value compared to other places (and the wifi does work well in the hotel. You are also given a code when you check in to access wifi on the beach although that was a bit hit and miss). The rooms were definitely adequate in size for two people and cases and we had a balcony. (if you are floor 5 and up you get a balcony) We would definitely stay here again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Waikiki Beach, Stay Hotel Waikiki is within a block of the ocean and the International Market Place. Also nearby are shopping on Kalakaua Avenue, the Honolulu Zoo and Diamond Head. We offer a 24-hour business center with free use of our business center computers. In addition, Stay Hotel Waikiki provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Some rooms include balconies with views. All guestrooms feature flat-panel televisions with cable channels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Stay Hotel Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stay Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Stay Hotel Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu