I am pretty torn about the Stay. The good: Great location right by the beach, many shops, restaurants, int'l market etc, and it's right across the street from the Hyatt which is a pick up location for most tour buses and luau transportation so that's good. The staff was really friendly and gave good directions and tips (add sugar to the poi). They have complimentary beach toys in lobby which is always nice. The bad: the breakfast was very dissapointing, these use to be UH dorms and are set-up up like so, NO REFRIGERATOR, very loud, we asked for additional blankets on the first night and they were out, I mean really a hotel out of blankets? Wi-fi was terrible but they do have computers and printing in the lobby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Waikiki Beach, Stay Hotel Waikiki is within a block of the ocean and the International Market Place. Also nearby are shopping on Kalakaua Avenue, the Honolulu Zoo and Diamond Head. We offer a 24-hour business center with free use of our business center computers. In addition, Stay Hotel Waikiki provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Some rooms include balconies with views. All guestrooms feature flat-panel televisions with cable channels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Stay Hotel Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stay Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Stay Hotel Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu