Very misleading. Showed up and was told we couldn't check in until 4 pm. Came in with my wife and 2 year old son. We had a total of 6 bags because we were staying for about a week. Not a single staff member offered to help with anything. Then was told we had to pay $20/night for parking which was never said before and wasn't on their website. And they had no parking available for us. So we had to park at a public garage 2 blocks away. We finally made it to our room and it was less than mediocre. It didnt have any modern amenities that you would find in any average hotel even though they charge a $10/day amenity fee which covered a less than satisfactory continental "breakfast". There was no mini fridge, microwave or even a blow dryer. The balcony was a joke. Elevators were sketchy. If you weren't in the elevator within about 3-5 seconds of it opening the doors closed on you. About the only thing this hotel did right was making it look good on its website. Just an overall poor excuse of a hotel as well as staff
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Waikiki Beach, Stay Hotel Waikiki is within a block of the ocean and the International Market Place. Also nearby are shopping on Kalakaua Avenue, the Honolulu Zoo and Diamond Head. We offer a 24-hour business center with free use of our business center computers. In addition, Stay Hotel Waikiki provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Some rooms include balconies with views. All guestrooms feature flat-panel televisions with cable channels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Stay Hotel Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stay Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Stay Hotel Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu