I stayed here for a long week in the end of March 2013. This place is not too bad, the room was tight which I was not expecting. It was me and my boyfriend and our suitcases, which took up most of the room. This beach is right around the corner from the hotel, plenty of food everywhere. The staff where friendly especially the cleaning lady. Would I stay here again? Sure why not, I did not have any real problems with this hotel plus the location is nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Waikiki Beach, Stay Hotel Waikiki is within a block of the ocean and the International Market Place. Also nearby are shopping on Kalakaua Avenue, the Honolulu Zoo and Diamond Head. We offer a 24-hour business center with free use of our business center computers. In addition, Stay Hotel Waikiki provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Some rooms include balconies with views. All guestrooms feature flat-panel televisions with cable channels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Stay Hotel Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stay Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Stay Hotel Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu