I value trip advisor and really rely on others who travel and take it the ratings into consideration so I had to make this review. First of all GREAT GREAT service, everyone was so friendly and nice. Secondly, it was clean, however it's just an average hotel. Great price for the location, it's in the heart of Waikiki and you can walk to everywhere, but if you're used to staying in a 4+ star, don't get your hopes up. The rooms are soooo small, no great place to but your luggage and although I said it was clean, it wasn't a floor that I wanted to keep my luggage. If you're looking for something affordable and economical, this is the place to go, but if you're looking for something a bit nicer you're going to have to pay more. Hope this review helps.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Waikiki Beach, Stay Hotel Waikiki is within a block of the ocean and the International Market Place. Also nearby are shopping on Kalakaua Avenue, the Honolulu Zoo and Diamond Head. We offer a 24-hour business center with free use of our business center computers. In addition, Stay Hotel Waikiki provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Some rooms include balconies with views. All guestrooms feature flat-panel televisions with cable channels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Stay Hotel Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stay Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Stay Hotel Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu