The staff were awesome and very friendly. I asked, they provided. The breakfast could have been better by simply adding yogurt or fresh fruit, but otherwise it was fine. Our room was just enough for two, but we brought our 6 year old along and luckily the bed was large enough for us all. Lastly, the place is one block from a very good location at the beach and thats a plus for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Waikiki Beach, Stay Hotel Waikiki is within a block of the ocean and the newly renovated International Market Place. Also nearby are shopping on Kalakaua Avenue, the Honolulu Zoo and Diamond Head. We offer a 24-hour business center with free use of our business center computers. In addition, Stay Hotel Waikiki provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Some rooms include balconies with views. All guestrooms feature flat-panel televisions with cable channels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Stay Hotel Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stay Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Stay Hotel Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu