“Take a bite out of what Honolulu has to offer!” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Honolulu Food Tour: Eat Like a Local
Ranked #7 of 22 Food & Drink in Honolulu
More attraction details
Owner description: Honolulu's premiere walking food tour. We will taste foods that only locals know about, while learning the culture and history that has evolved Hawaii into a diverse melting pot of ethnic food. Tourists and locals alike learn while enjoying Hawaii's local cuisine. Give us a few hours of your time and we will savor culinary delights, teach you about the background of Hawaii food, and give you memories that will last a lifetime!
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
“Take a bite out of what Honolulu has to offer!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2012

Ryan guided us on a walking tour that let us sample the local fair. Along the way, he shared stories of the area and provided ample time to enjoy the delicious offerings of local restaurants and food trucks. It was great to travel with a group of like-minded foodies.

I would recommend this to my friends and family, as well as do it again my next trip!

Visited October 2011

Honolulu, Hawaii
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Walking food tour around Honolulu”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2012

It was a nice way to find out about some "secret" local favorites. As we walked to the next place, we're able to talk about the history of the area and learn some traditions. Bring an umbrella. It was a beautiful, but sunny Hawaiian day.

Learned about the musubi & best kalbi I've ever had!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank SeanDouglas43
Vancouver, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“great eats! great time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2012

I had a chance to go on one of the first few walking tours for Aloha Food Tours and was surprised at all the different local treats that I would've never found on my own. Ryan was well informed about all the awesome local food delights that everyone should try out. My favorite was the musubi shop where I had a spam, cheese, on rice with wasabi mayo! delicious! We must've stopped at around 5 places and by the end of it I was stuffed :)

As well Ryan gave a history of some the buildings and temples we saw along our walk. All in all this added to the experience. Definitley would do it again!

2 Thank Matt G