“Interesting tour”

$97.41*
and up
Pearl Harbor, USS Arizona and Circle Island Day Trip
Reviewed February 19, 2014

I would suggest to take this tour and explore the entire island. It is beautiful to see. You get to see the bonsai pipeline on the North Shore. You also get to go to the Pineapple plantation and I suggest getting some of their pineapple ice cream.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

Like others I can attest to the long day, which did allow us to see much of the island. On our particular tour though we didn't get to the north shore at all due to a traffic accident and an hour spend sitting it traffic that didn't move before the driver was able to turn around. This was not the fault of the driver or the company, but it meant we missed half the tour for which we were not compensated. I would have loved the opportunity to go back and see what we missed had they offered it.

Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

Taking the tour and getting away from the noise and excitement of Honolulu and Waikiki was a pleasant way to not only see the most beautiful parts of the island but also learn a little of the history. This tour made me want to learn more about the culture and history and of course the aloha spirit is in every corner of the island.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

E Noa Tours offers such a large variety of sightseeing tours that it was hard to pick just one. A friend and I went on the Majestic Circle Island Tour and had a superb time. Like all E Noa tour guides, Cousin Mark is a state certified guide. The amount of his knowledge is pretty amazing and he willingly shared it with us from 8:00 till 5:30.

We left Waikiki headed towards Diamond Head. Cousin Mark told us about the geology and history surrounding this iconic volcanic crater. He also pointed out various properties and shared stories about previous and current famous owners. We enjoyed Hanauma Bay and the Blowhole which offer amazing views. One of the most amazing views of the day, and without a doubt the windiest, is the Pali Lookout. Cousin Mark gave us a very informative history of the historic battle that took place on Pali Lookout. For history buffs you will love this stop on the tour.

My friend had never been to our next stop, and I still can’t understand how she could live on Oahu and never have gone to the Byodo-In Temple. This replica of the temple in Japan is one of the most peaceful places on Oahu. The gift shop sells fish food so you can feed the hundreds of gorgeous, multi-colored koi.

On the way to Cousin Mark’s favorite stop we enjoyed some world-famous surfing beaches and even saw turtles. Waimea Valley is absolutely the highlight of the day. We could have spent hours walking the 1.5 miles to the waterfall learning about all the plants and trees. It is truly one of the most gorgeous places on earth and I learned so much.

This was a perfect tour. The air conditioning on the bus was not too cold, the seats were comfortable, and everyone seemed to love the day. I highly recommend the E Noa Tours Majestic Circle Island Tour.

Tip: The tour includes a no-host lunch at Crouching Lion. You should budget at least $15.00 for lunch. Guests who shared our table paid only $10.00 for a pitcher of beer they thoroughly enjoyed.

2  Thank KailuaCarmen
Reviewed September 16, 2013

My wife and I were picked up and returned to the hotel and spent the day doing an Island Circle with a guide called Bruce. He was very professional, knowledgably and appeared to really enjoy sharing his excitement about the island with us. We returned tired and completely satisfied with the tour.

2  Thank John A