“Excellent tour guide!”

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Excellent tour guide!”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

My family of 9 decided on using Susie's service a week before we arrived and a great decision it was!!

Susie took us around to the sites we pre selected and provided excellent knowledge of the history and area during our drives to the sights. She showed us popular tourist sites but more importantly the off the beaten path locations that we would have never seen otherwise.

Our family ranged from 2 - 67 years old and she was able to accommodate all of them. My 2 yr old niece had such a great time with her that the next day she was asking "where's suzie". She equally was able to make it memorable for my mom/mother in law/father in law who loved the stops especially the last one!

While we booked one week in advance, I would suggest doing it much sooner to ensure you get the tickets you need and she can secure an appropriate vehicle to accommodate your group.

Great tour that I recommend to friends visiting now.

2 Thank Sushil N

Port Lavaca, Texas
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Best day of my vacation!!”
Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

Awesome time! If I could give more than 5 stars, I would!!! It was an experience, NOT a tour! If only we could of had her for the whole week. From the prompt warm welcome we received, to a carefully prepared iternary, to our favorite drinks in the cooler, to our delicious lunch at one of Oahus' local diners, Susie is the real deal! Full of Hawaiian history knowledge, totally professional, flexible with our requests, and the ability to make you feel like we're great friends! She's able to take you to all the special hidden places that big tour buses don't want to. And then there's Bali! What can I say? Between her wearing her pink lei, to her Harley hat and sunglasses, or skateboarding at one of the overlooks, she was a hit with all who saw her- especially with us. She would be that 6th star on the rating! Love her and totally loved the tour! We actually recommended her services to other people today while on another tour if you want to see the REAL Oahu, call Susie! Thanks SO much Susie! Mahalo! Til next time

Visited October 2013
1 Thank jackcom7
Forest
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Tour”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

My husband and I went on a tour with Susie doing the North Shore and had a great time. She showed us so many locations, and some off the beaten path that were just beautiful. We really enjoyed the tour and would highly recommend her for anyone wanting to get to see Oahu from a local's perspective.

1 Thank JojoForest
Sydney
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent guide”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

My partner and I visited Hawaii last week and Susie was excellent with her recomendations of beaches. we wanted to do the Pearl Harbour tour and not get caught with all the tourist and traffic that comes with it she and she organised everything for us. She recommended Joey (helicopter pilot) which was amazing. We also loved Bali (dog). We thoroughly recommend her tour services. Hywaida and Chris

1 Thank Haych B
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Susie and Bali - A Great Combinaton”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

My wife and I wanted a couple of days where we could see sites that were not "tourist attractions". Susie and Bali were our answer. Susie's knowledge of the island is wonderful. Since we are photography buffs, it is nice to know that we have pictures of Hawaii that most people never see. Susie made every effort to make sure our wishes were met. From scenic to historic, to culinary, we had the opportunity to do it all. In closing, we can only say Bali is 1/2 beagle, 1/2 terrier, and 1/2 human. :-) Unbeivable dog! We recommend this tour to all ! Keith & Debbie from Pennsylvania. Mahola nui loa!

Visited August 2013