“Great tour of Oahu at our own pace”

Aloha Private Tours
Ranked #80 of 335 Tours in Honolulu
More attraction details
Owner description: Private Customized tours of Oahu
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Great tour yesterday with Susie and Aloha Private Tours. We got to visit a lot of sights and beaches we wanted to see, all at our own pace. Susie is just lovely and my young children both said it was the best day ever, even though a lot of time was spent in the van. Susie picked the best spot on the North Shore to lunch and finished the tour with a stop at a little known shaved ice shop. I would highly recommend Aloha Private Tours, especially if you have small kids.

There are newer reviews for Aloha Private Tours

Reviewed July 3, 2013

We only had one day in Honolulu with our family of 5 and wanted to make the best use of our limited time. I read Susie's reviews and thought she was too good to be true. It turned out to be a WONDERFUL and memorable day. She customized our tour to exactly what we wanted, and got us to the airport on time. THANK YOU SUSIE AND thank you trip advisor for never letting us down!!!!!!

Reviewed June 8, 2013

We recently found out that a relative of my husband was listed at the Punch Bowl Memorial...We were going to buy some leis, to leave in his honor, near the hotel but Susie told us the best were in Chinatown so that was our first stop...Great selection...Then off to the Punch Bowl...She was very respectful and knew that this was a special moment for my husband...Lucky for us Susie took many pictures at the site as our camera was damaged and we lost the pictures...She emailed them to us so we have those special pictures...Cannot thank her enough...As always Bali was a delight...and a very good skateboarder...You will not be disappointed if you book a tour with Susie and Bali...

1  Thank J K
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Susie and Bali were a great introduction to the aloha spirit. We had a wonderful day, customized to what we wanted to do and eat. How great is that? To boot, we were treated to Bali skateboarding at the blowhole. (Yes, she drew a crowd of admirers.)

Catherine
Toronto, Canada

3  Thank Catherine D
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Susie was great with our tour. She asked what we wanted to see and tailored the tour to us. I was traveling with 3 children 13, 11, and 6, and the thought of a group tour with them would have been a nightmare. My kids loved the personal attention and Bali and my 6 year old were great together. Susie even had snacks and treats! My kids still talk about the beaches Susie took us to more than any other part of our trip to Hawaii! Susie even showed my volleyball playing teenager where to play on the beach. As for the price, private tours are always more expensive, but you have a say in what you see or skip.

1  Thank Swebwa