“Repeat Customers”

Ranked #83 of 335 Tours in Honolulu
More attraction details
Owner description: Private Customized tours of Oahu
Reviewed June 8, 2013

We recently found out that a relative of my husband was listed at the Punch Bowl Memorial...We were going to buy some leis, to leave in his honor, near the hotel but Susie told us the best were in Chinatown so that was our first stop...Great selection...Then off to the Punch Bowl...She was very respectful and knew that this was a special moment for my husband...Lucky for us Susie took many pictures at the site as our camera was damaged and we lost the pictures...She emailed them to us so we have those special pictures...Cannot thank her enough...As always Bali was a delight...and a very good skateboarder...You will not be disappointed if you book a tour with Susie and Bali...

1  Thank J K

Reviewed May 19, 2013

Susie and Bali were a great introduction to the aloha spirit. We had a wonderful day, customized to what we wanted to do and eat. How great is that? To boot, we were treated to Bali skateboarding at the blowhole. (Yes, she drew a crowd of admirers.)

Catherine
Toronto, Canada

3  Thank Catherine D
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Susie was great with our tour. She asked what we wanted to see and tailored the tour to us. I was traveling with 3 children 13, 11, and 6, and the thought of a group tour with them would have been a nightmare. My kids loved the personal attention and Bali and my 6 year old were great together. Susie even had snacks and treats! My kids still talk about the beaches Susie took us to more than any other part of our trip to Hawaii! Susie even showed my volleyball playing teenager where to play on the beach. As for the price, private tours are always more expensive, but you have a say in what you see or skip.

1  Thank Swebwa
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Susie and Bali guided us to many of the attractions - both touristy and off the beaten path. She was very accommodating and knowledgeable. We thoroughly enjoyed our tour and would recommend this Private tour. We were 4 Canadian couples and were very comfortable in the van. It sure beats being on a tour bus!
Janis C

1  Thank Janis C
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Susie and Bali are the best. Susie listened to what we wanted to see. She took us to see some great locations and ones that are known to the locals. Bali is great, she knows the sites that Susie is going to. I would recommend Susie and bali to anyone who wants a tour of the island without being in a big crowd of people. Susie is very knowledgable about the island and history of many sites. When we come back Susie tour will be on our agenda.

1  Thank mickblondie