“A Unique Experience”

Ranked #57 of 334 Tours in Honolulu
More attraction details
Owner description: Private Customized tours of Oahu
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Let me start by saying I have never booked a private tour before. But I found myself in the unique position of visiting an island that I had seen many times but that my husband and daughter had never been to. On top of that my 77-year-old mother was joining us. We needed to spend a week together doing something and I decided that a private tour would set the stage for our week together. I couldn't be happier with the result. Susie made everything about the transaction easy. She fulfilled every promise. She took extra special care of my aging mother. She was entertaining enough to keep my seven-year-old happy for six hours. And she showed me so many things that even I had never seen before on the island that we each came away with something special. Her adorable Bali added joie d'vivre to the day and i highly recommend including her on every trip. I will caution however that this is a pretty pricey experience, but when I consider how hard Susie works and how expensive it is to live on Oahu I was happy to spend money supporting a small business. We will treasure this special experience. thanks Susie.

2  Thank Electric_car_gal
"pearl harbor"
in 17 reviews
"island including"
in 2 reviews
"snorkeling with the turtles"
"awesome pictures"
"real hawaii"
"great information"
"unique experience"

Reviewed March 7, 2013

I spent my honey moon with my bride in Hawaii and take susie and Bali as our guide to walk around oahu. I should say: Susie is the world best private guide! She is soooooo sweet and helpful, taking as to so many place that tourist will never go, especially go hiking to find some secret best view place to have ocean view.

So as Bali, the most cute puppy in the world, she is so smart and cute. I can not bare loving her and take so many pictures with Bali.

Besides, Susie, I delete the email that you sent me with my pictures in Hawaii by mistake, would you send us again please?

1  Thank Franz W
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Susie is a great tour guide, so professional and so energetic. She really listens to what each client is interested in and takes them to all the places you didn't know you wanted to see. We spent our last day in Oahu to fly back home in the evening and we saw more on that last day than we did our entire trip. She captures photos of you while your exploring and gives you as much time at each place as you require. Bali her dog is a great companion and we would absolutely recommend a tour with Susie. If you want to go off the beaten path and see what the locals enjoy, secure a trip with Aloha Private Tours, it will be money well spent. We can't wait to see her when we go back!!

2  Thank ChowderDAK
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Umbelievable and special tours. People dedicated, caring and patients. The mascot Bali is the strong point of the company. When I return to Hawaii will demand them again.

3  Thank Victor M
See more reviews
Reviewed December 23, 2012

I learned about this tour on Tripadvisor. The previous recommendations were excellent. Susie is very knowledgeable, tries to find out your preferences and is fun to be with. I read a lot and requested certain sights, but she also knows places for great views that we would have missed. She'll ask permission to include her dog, Bali, which is no problem, and it made it feel more friendly.
The idea of a private tour was all that I expected. You see a lot, move along easily and efficiently, spend the time where you want to spend it. Definitely recommended for Oahu.
Joe S