“Susie is the best”

Ranked #82 of 335 Tours in Honolulu
More attraction details
Owner description: Private Customized tours of Oahu
Reviewed March 7, 2013

I spent my honey moon with my bride in Hawaii and take susie and Bali as our guide to walk around oahu. I should say: Susie is the world best private guide! She is soooooo sweet and helpful, taking as to so many place that tourist will never go, especially go hiking to find some secret best view place to have ocean view.

So as Bali, the most cute puppy in the world, she is so smart and cute. I can not bare loving her and take so many pictures with Bali.

Besides, Susie, I delete the email that you sent me with my pictures in Hawaii by mistake, would you send us again please?

1  Thank Franz W

Reviewed February 3, 2013

Susie is a great tour guide, so professional and so energetic. She really listens to what each client is interested in and takes them to all the places you didn't know you wanted to see. We spent our last day in Oahu to fly back home in the evening and we saw more on that last day than we did our entire trip. She captures photos of you while your exploring and gives you as much time at each place as you require. Bali her dog is a great companion and we would absolutely recommend a tour with Susie. If you want to go off the beaten path and see what the locals enjoy, secure a trip with Aloha Private Tours, it will be money well spent. We can't wait to see her when we go back!!

2  Thank ChowderDAK
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Umbelievable and special tours. People dedicated, caring and patients. The mascot Bali is the strong point of the company. When I return to Hawaii will demand them again.

3  Thank Victor M
Reviewed December 23, 2012

I learned about this tour on Tripadvisor. The previous recommendations were excellent. Susie is very knowledgeable, tries to find out your preferences and is fun to be with. I read a lot and requested certain sights, but she also knows places for great views that we would have missed. She'll ask permission to include her dog, Bali, which is no problem, and it made it feel more friendly.
The idea of a private tour was all that I expected. You see a lot, move along easily and efficiently, spend the time where you want to spend it. Definitely recommended for Oahu.
Joe S

2  Thank OptoGuy
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Susie and Bali are the best tour guides ever!
Fun Informal and Customized to what we wanted to see and do.
Well worth it and would do it again in a heartbeat.
She will be as involved and help inform you or give you the space to explore on your own.
Thank you Thank you! Had a great trip.

1  Thank Brian L