“Outstanding touring on Oahu!!”

Aloha Private Tours
Ranked #79 of 322 Tours in Honolulu
More attraction details
Owner description: Private Customized tours of Oahu
Plainview, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Outstanding touring on Oahu!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

My clients were met at the airport ... toured with Susie for the day ... seeing all the sites they wanted
to see ... and were driven back to the airport in plenty of time to catch their flight to Kauai. They could not have been happier ... and neither could I when I get that feedback from clients!

1 Thank luckygrandma3

Lake Stevens, Washington
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Suzie is the best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2012

I am late in responding, Suzie toured us in April, but, it really does not matter, she and her dog provided one of the top 3 tours we have ever used- Europe ,Caribbean, included. Suzie was patient, took us to places no ship tour would recommend and was so pleasant and informative. We told her when we return, she will be called for her excellent and through approach to visitors. Thanks Suzie and Bali!!!

Paul and Christy
PS, she took great pictures too.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank westernpaul
Honolulu, Hawaii
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Aloha Private Tours!!!!!! The Best Tours ever!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2012

Susi and Bali took us to local waterfalls, beaches and castles. It was a very exciting and wonderful day with Susie as a tour guide. She knows a lot about the history of Hawaii and let us all share. I liked the most flexibility and also that she has designed the tours according to our wishes. Thank you very much ...... and we hope we will see you asap.

1 Thank Flori154
Oxford, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Enjoyable, great, unforgettable experience with Susie”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2012

Susie is knowledgable and very professional; she is attentive, patient guide who listens her clients needs. My daughter and I tremendously enjoyed our day with Susie and her dog Bali.
One can't experience Oahu without experiencing it with Susie.

1 Thank salsa1000
“A good day out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2012

Sue was a vey good tour guide and me and my dad had a really good day and we will be using Aloha private tours again next time we are in Hawaii

1 Thank Benmck15