“Such a FUN Cruise! =D”

Port Waikiki Cruises
More attraction details
Owner description: Departures daily from the Hilton Hawaiian Village pier at Waikiki Beach. Snorkeling, sailing, whale-watching, fish, turtles, dolphins, Friday Fireworks dinner cruises and more!
Reviewed May 26, 2014

I've gone on plenty of cruises, but what made this one so special is the crew. They were super friendly and hilarious. I went with my cousin and they made us feel completely at ease and made sure we had fun. They had plenty of drinks and snacks on board. The crew let us help out and was more than happy to take our pictures and show us around the boat. They kept us entertained until the very end. It was a gloomy day, so hopefully we'll get to enjoy the sun next time around! =)

All reviews
"turtle snorkel"
in 21 reviews
"sunset cruise"
in 48 reviews
"the hilton hawaiian village"
in 15 reviews
"sea turtles"
in 17 reviews
"crew members"
in 8 reviews
"highly recommend this trip"
in 5 reviews
in 5 reviews
"octopus"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed May 20, 2014

I went on their 2 hour sunset cruise with my wife and we had a great time. Good snacks, great drinks, and an amazing view. The staff was extremely friendly and very pleasant.

3  Thank Ikemoto_beardman
Reviewed April 30, 2014

My husband and I had an amazing time on last night's sunset cruise. For "out-of-towners" it was a great experience- relaxing, low key and gorgeous views. It felt like we were on a friend's boat, which was exactly what we wanted- much different than the big impersonal dinner cruises you see on the water. It was not overcrowded, we were able to sit on the bow of the boat to take in the view and ocean breezes. Staff (Adam, Corin, etc ) was extremely friendly, attentive and professional. Complimentary snacks and drinks available as well which was a nice bonus. We would absolutely take this cruise again!

2  Thank Boston_gal34
Reviewed April 22, 2014

$136 for what? A five minute sail to a reef not far from the shore to see three turtles? Hardly any fish. Had to stay close to the boat, and stay with the group, so if you are an advanced snorkeler, like myself, you had to contend with those that were beginners and did not know how to snorkel or act appropriately in the water. Everyone was on top of each other, got kicked in the side, mask and legs several times. Stayed in one spot for about an hour, just going around in circles, not much to see. Want to see turtles and an abundance of fish and moray eels? Go to Hanauma Bay! While they advertise unlimited non-alcohol beverages I could not even get a cup of water!!! Seriously, save your $$$$$, no worth the $$$$.

2  Thank food4thoughtnyc