WINNER WONDERLAND

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“AMAZING SPA EXPERIENCE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013

Having been to Korean Spas in LA prior to this I knew what to expect here for the spa facilities and non-dress code. Book the Aloha Special for $120 - you will not be disappointed. I have never in my life had such a thorough spa treatment. I arrived about 2 hours prior to my appointment to use the saunas and hot/cold pools. They were all great. When it was appointment time I was first scrubbed within an inch of my life by a really sweet older lady, then rinsed thoroughly, massaged to oblivion and then given a cucumber face mask and got my hair shampooed. It was such a relaxing pampering experience. I still cannot believe the whole treatment was only $120. I highly recommend it!

Visited April 2013
3 Thank Creads

Los Angeles, California
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Unsentimental but effective”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

There's nothing quite so relaxing as soaking in a big hot pool of water, dousing yourself in the cold plunge, and then warming back up in the sauna - which you can do just for the price of entry; but it's the treatments that you go for - the body scrub, the massage, the facial. I did this after treating myself to a luxury massage at the Lani Wai Spa at the Disney Aulani resort out in Ko Olina and the experience is worlds apart - but in a good way.

Disney is all woo woo, setting intentions, amazing scrubs in your choice of scents, and tropical birds tweeting in the background while you're draped and smoothed and generally pampered like a Queen. The sweet Korean ladies at Aloha are on the opposite end. They're not here to arrange your chakras or sweep your cares away for an hour. They're there to scrub every cell of dead skin off your body, clean your pores, and send you home with every muscle in your body kneaded ruthlessly into total surrender. They're strong and they really know how to use their bodies to work you over from head to toe.

I never regret taking time to visit this spa. It's clean, quiet, and the staff is all friendly in a helpful-but-I-don't-really-know-you dispassionate way that's fine because we treat every customers with a gentle efficiency that's all about traditional Korean women culture. Very comfortable. So go, strip off your clothes, and give in. You'll thank me later.

Visited January 2013
5 Thank LindleyK
washington dc
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Love this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2011

this is a great Korean spa. small, quiet, an has everything you need. love the scrubs. $60 gets you a scrub and unlimited time in the saunas, pools, etc. there is a little food cafe too. the area is very questionable as are the surrounding businesses but the place itself is great once you get inside.

Visited August 2011