“Unbelievably Awesome!!!”

Kayak Rental
$99.99*
Paddleboard Lesson
More attraction details
Owner description: Endless Adventures Hawaii is a newly emerging and locally owned business with over 25 years of ocean experience and knowledge. Endless Adventures provides tours, rentals and lessons for all water sports including Surfing, Kayaking, Standup Paddling, Kite surf, Windsurf and Canoeing. Join one of our famous Kayak Eco Adventure tours. Aloha
Atlanta, Georgia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Unbelievably Awesome!!!”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

It's a few minutes before noon on a gorgeous sunny day. I am extremely dirty and smelly and enjoying the breeze on top of the Chinaman's Hat. I can't remember having this much fun before noon. Ever. I am so glad that I booked the four hour kayaking tour with with Endless Adventures. I will never forget this event. The "tour" consisted of kayaking about four football fields to Chinaman's hat and then kayaking around Chinaman's hat. It was breezy so my arms were burning (a good burn) by the time we parked our kayak. The group consisted of only my husband and I and our wonderful tour guy, Mike. Mike asked if we wanted to climb Chinaman's Hat. Of course, we said yes. I've never climbed anything in my life. I am in average shape for an out of shape person per my doctor, thus, this was quite a challenge. It was so worth it. After the climb, Mike had a yummy picnic lunch for us. We feasted, chilled, swam, snorkeled, and then it was time to kayak back. Mike was an awesome tour guide. We highly recommend Endless Adventure. Oh, I also found a .25 carat diamond in the dirt during one of my "breathers". The ultimate cherry on top of a wonderfully iced cake.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank whodatqueen

Austin
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Great tour for families and beginner kayakers!”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

We were a little nervous about trying Endless Adventures Hawaii for our kayak tour (they are a newer business and have fewer reviews on Tripadvisor), but after having done a tour this morning, we are SO glad that we went with them. Even though I’ve never written a review before (despite being a long time reader of TA reviews), I felt compelled to write so that others will be able to take advantage of their great prices and personal, friendly service. Mike and the guys are so relaxed and personable that we had a blast. I made my reservation over the phone about a week beforehand, and they called us the day before to confirm, and also in the morning while we were on our way. They gave us clear directions about where to meet them (their house is less than 50 yards from the Kailua boat dock), with a bathroom nearby and easy parking. When we walked over to their house, they stored our valuables for us (Mike even asked if we wanted our iphones charged while they’d be sitting in the house, which was much appreciated), packed our cameras in watertight bags (along with bottles of water for each of us), and had us off on our way. Their prices are SO much more reasonable than other companies—as an example, our two hour tour of flat island/Lanikai beach cost $99 for me, $99 for my spouse, and our 12 year old daughter was free, whereas at Kailua Sailboards and Kayaks, the same tour would have cost approximately twice as much-- $129 for each of us (including my 12 year old) x 3.

We are all beginner kayakers, not strong swimmers, and a little afraid of the open water, but our guide, Cody, put us immediately at ease. He explained how to coordinate paddling, where to land at each stop, that he’d be nearby to help us (he had a cell phone with him in case of emergency), and he gave us lifejackets. He had just moved to town a few months ago from Vermont, but he was surprisingly already very knowledgeable about the island, and it was fun to hear his impressions as a newcomer. He took my daughter in his kayak, and my spouse and I rode in a second kayak behind them (warning to spouses everywhere—you WILL argue while trying to coordinate paddling, but try to enjoy it anyway; after all, the scenery is beautiful ☺). I was really pleased with how safe and easy the trip was. The day was not very windy (morning rides are best if you are nervous, or want easier paddling), and the trip out to flat island (a bird sanctuary that is much more interesting to walk around than I expected) only took about 20-25 minutes. The entire trip is about in very clear water several feet above a reef, so it feels very safe and shallow, even to someone like me who grew up with “Jaws” and doesn’t like open water! Cody walked us around “flat” island, showing us birds (nesting, hiding, and resting), and pointing out other sites in the distance (including where the good spots are to watch kiteboarders and surfers). After about 30 minutes there, we paddled to the beautiful Lanikai beach (voted the #1 most beautiful beach in the world), which was another 20-25 minutes. We passed close by several giant sea turtles on the way, which was really cool. Once there, Cody gave us snorkeling equipment and said that we were free to do whatever he wanted (we could walk the beach, snorkel, or both, and he’d be glad to come with us and show us around, or we could go alone as a family); the laid back approach was really appreciated. We snorkeled for about 20-30 minutes on our own and didn’t see any turtles; when we went back to the kayaks, he encouraged us to try again because he knew how much we liked turtles. He spotted a turtle for us, and led us out toward it, and we same around and over the turtle for about 20 minutes together--it was amazing, and I’m so glad that he dragged us back out there! When we got back to Lanikai beach, I noticed that it was 11:30 am (2 ½ hours into our “2 hour” tour), yet he seemed in no rush at all and just wanted us to have fun. He told us that he had no plans whatsoever, and that we could hang out on the beach or snorkel for as long as we wanted. Even though we thought that was super nice (and part of the personal, friendly touch I mentioned earlier—other reviewers noted that they are laid back with their rental times as well), we had to get back to grab lunch before an afternoon tour, so we decided to head back.

Once back to the house (my spouse and I each grabbed one end of the kayak and he carried the front of one and the back of another), he gave us back our things and let us “shower” under one of their hoses to clean off. I really appreciated how professional and sweet he was (my daughter really enjoyed hanging out with him, so it’s nice that he’s good with tweens), and that he took several pictures of us with our cell phone (and sometimes with his, which he texted to me) during the trip. Although they offer longer and more adventurous trips (e.g., to the Mokes, or to sunken island), this trip was the absolute perfect length for beginners like us who wanted a gentle introduction to kayaking in a stunningly beautiful environment that still felt safe and relatively un-strenuous. We were staying in Waikiki, and we loved our day in Kailua (we did a morning kayak tour, had brunch at Cinnamon’s, and then did an afternoon Segway tour), the most beautiful part of the island in my opinion (and only a 35 minute drive from Waikiki). I highly recommend Endless Hawaiian Adventures!! Thanks, Mike and Cody!!

Visited August 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Kayaking at its best!”
Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

The best parts were the flexibility of the staff and prices. Depending on what you're looking for, be it secret spots, exploring an island, snorkeling, scenery, etc. your guide will match your expectations. They aren't stingy about their time, which is awesome if you're enjoying yourself and want some more time doing a certain thing while out on the ocean. My sister and I thoroughly enjoyed our time out and learned a lot, while getting some breathtaking photos we couldn't have gotten elsewhere. Highly recommended.

Visited June 2013
Vancouver, Canada
“Kayak Rental”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

We rented a double kayak & requested it dropped off at Kualoa Beach. Mike was promptly there at the time we agreed to meet, however we were late due to construction & traffic. He was patient with us being late & helped with the kayak & tips for hiking on Chinaman's Hat. Super friendly customer service, knowledgeable of the area & great overall experience. Would definately recommend!

Visited January 2013
New York City, New York
41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Best Choice for Rental at Kailua Beach!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Great service from Endless Adventures!

They drop the equipment off right next to the park entrance. Whereas people renting from other outfits (Kailua) had to walk their equipment approximately 1/2 mile to the park.

They are also very flexible, which makes for a great experience!