“Kayak Rental”

Glow Paddle Hawaii
$99.99*
Kailua Kayak Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Endless Adventures Hawaii is a newly emerging and locally owned business with over 25 years of ocean experience and knowledge. Endless Adventures provides tours, rentals and lessons for all water sports including Surfing, Kayaking, Standup Paddling, Kite surf, Windsurf and Canoeing. Join one of our famous Kayak Eco Adventure tours. Aloha
Reviewed July 6, 2012

I rented 2 kayaks with my mom and my girlfriend in early July. We requested a drop-off in the morning at Kualoa beach for a half-day trip to Mokoli'i island.

Our man was ready and waiting at 8:30 sharp with our kayaks ready to go. I wish they'd had 3x single kayaks, but we could only rent the one single kayak that they owned, plus another double. Our man told us everything we wanted to know about Mokoli'i island. We had never been there before and visited based on yelp reviews.

Everything went great, the equipment was superb and worked just as needed.

On return, we were able to hand the equipment back at the same spot on the beach shortly after I made a call that we were done. They were very flexible with return hours, so even though we only paid for a 4-hour half-day.

Definitely recommend these guys.

There are newer reviews for Endless Adventures