The place was clean and the bed had a "Sleep Number" mattress, so that was nice. The bathroom was small, had to be careful when closing the door, otherwise you would bang your toes. The refrigerator was very noisy and would cycle on for a very long time. Being on the 26th floor, you would think that street noise and emergency / police vehicles wouldn't be heard, but they were. I stayed at another condo across the street a few years back and it was 1000% quieter. The access system to the security doors / gates took a bit of time getting use to / figuring how they worked. It would be helpful if the staff actually showed visitors how to work it. The kitchen was adequate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location, Location, Location! Our Royal Kuhio spacious 1BR 1BA located in the heart of Waikiki directly across from the reknown Matteo's Italian Restaurant and Waikiki Trade Center. The Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center w/over 110 shops, restaurants and entertainment venues is only a two blocks away, and just beyond it is the famous Waikiki Beach. Our spacious rooms with partial ocean or mountain views come fully equipped with a complete kitchen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Royal Kuhio Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Kuhio Hotel Honolulu
- Royal Kuhio Resort Hawaii/Honolulu