We returned from Oahu Hawaii at the end of February 2004. We stayed at the Royal Kuhio. It was very good location for walking to the local shops in Waikiki. You have a great view of the mountains if you are in a room on that side of the condo. The condo has security which we thought was great. We had a pleasant stay. It was not a top of the line condo, but an average place to stay (because you are not in the room very much). I would recommend staying there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location, Location, Location! Our Royal Kuhio spacious 1BR 1BA located in the heart of Waikiki directly across from the reknown Matteo's Italian Restaurant and Waikiki Trade Center. The Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center w/over 110 shops, restaurants and entertainment venues is only a two blocks away, and just beyond it is the famous Waikiki Beach. Our spacious rooms with partial ocean or mountain views come fully equipped with a complete kitchen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Royal Kuhio Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Kuhio Hotel Honolulu
- Royal Kuhio Resort Hawaii/Honolulu