My room had an A/C unit that didn't work, A/C units (one in bedroom and living room) were way to loud, shower was awful to use and didn't work right, windows do nothing to block out noise, and the elevators were broken some of the time during my one week visit. This place is horrible, and the quality and maintenance is unacceptable when compared to other hotels in the area. Even if it was cheap to stay here, this still would not be worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location, Location, Location! Our Royal Kuhio spacious 1BR 1BA located in the heart of Waikiki directly across from the reknown Matteo's Italian Restaurant and Waikiki Trade Center. The Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center w/over 110 shops, restaurants and entertainment venues is only a two blocks away, and just beyond it is the famous Waikiki Beach. Our spacious rooms with partial ocean or mountain views come fully equipped with a complete kitchen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Royal Kuhio Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Kuhio Hotel Honolulu
- Royal Kuhio Resort Hawaii/Honolulu