We stayed here August 14-21, 2013 and we have no complaints! The location was great because we weren't down in the very crowded shopping district and the beach access was great with actual shoreline which isn't the case for a lot of hotels on the beach. The condo was huge; we were traveling with two teenagers and one used the bedroom and our other teen used the pullout in the living room. We did not use the kitchen to cook but it is nice to be able to store your snacks, drinks and food with full size appliances. We shopped at an ABC and kept snacks, drinks, and other food which saved on restuarant spending in between meals. Having the washer and dryer was great because we were able to wash a few loads of clothes. The hotel replaced detergent each day and they don't charge you. The patio wasn't a little dinky balcony, it is a real patio with full size furniture and fabulous views (I think all,of the units face the ocean). We really didn't need to buy anything for the beach; the hotel gives you towels, umbrellas, or whatever they have in storage you can use and bring back. The hotel itself is not crowded with people (waiting on elevators, etc) and very laid back. The staff was very courteous and friendly. If you are traveling with kids or other family members and don't want to be stepping over your luggage and belongings in a cramped hotel room, it is worth the extra cost to stay in a condo! All in all I would definitely stay here again if I come back to Oahu - no doubt about it!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of Waikiki's most luxurious condominium resorts, Aston Waikiki Beach Tower provides the perfect combination of condominium living and exclusive hotel-quality service. All units feature a full kitchen, balcony, and view of the Pacific Ocean. The hotel provides valet parking and WiFi throughout the property. Aston Waikiki Beach Tower features an outdoor pool with a separate children's pool area, a jet spa, BBQ grills, fitness center, and billiards. Conveniently located near the center of Waikiki's main stretch, the hotel offers easy access to an eclectic mix of shopping, dining, activities and exciting nightlife. The resort is also just steps away from a wide variety of ocean activities from surfing to snorkeling and parasailing to sunset cruises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TravelUp, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aston Waikiki Beach Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Waikiki Beach Tower Hotel Honolulu
- Resortquest Waikiki Beach Tower
- Waikiki Beach Tower
- Aston Waikiki Beach Tower Hawaii/Honolulu