On arrival at the Waikiki beach tower our room was ready. It was very tidy and comfortable and was serviced twice daily. They even did our dishes for us. Views were superb. We were on 12th floor but offered higher at which I declined more for fear of heights. Staff were fantastic nothing was too much. Very family orientated. After two weeks on the mainland of America living in hotels with no facilites was great to have fully self contained apartment with everything needed.
Location was fantastic walked straight across the road to waikiki beach where there was a swallow water inlet great for the kids. Public transport just down the road literally. Just make sure if using private tours they know which Aston hotel you are at as we did have little bit of confusion but nothing to do with our hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of Waikiki's most luxurious condominium resorts, Aston Waikiki Beach Tower provides the perfect combination of condominium living and exclusive hotel-quality service. All units feature a full kitchen, balcony, and view of the Pacific Ocean. The hotel provides valet parking and an outdoor pool. Conveniently located near the center of Waikiki's main stretch, the hotel offers easy access to an eclectic mix of shopping, dining, activities and exciting nightlife. The resort is also just steps away from a wide variety of ocean activities from surfing to snorkeling and parasailing to sunset cruises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, Otel, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Aston Waikiki Beach Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Waikiki Beach Tower Hotel Honolulu
- Resortquest Waikiki Beach Tower
- Waikiki Beach Tower
- Aston Waikiki Beach Tower Hawaii/Honolulu