Rarely have I enjoyed such a perfect stay. To start with, let us say that this condominium resort’s clientele appears to consist mostly of demanding Japanese tourist, which may explain much of what follows… The location, right on the best part of the beautiful Waikiki beach, can’t be beaten. The staff, consisting mostly of incredibly polite and friendly Japanese women, is absolutely first class. But the real shock is when you enter the apartment and realize its size, the high quality of the materials, furniture and equipment, and when you discover the amazing view of the turquoise Pacific Ocean shining through the huge glass doors of the terrace. I estimated the whole apartment (# 2301) to be approximately 200 square meters including a 30 square meters terrace. It had obviously been recently renovated and had two bedrooms and two bathrooms, and the best equipped kitchen one can imagine, with high end oven and microwave oven, dishwasher, rice cooker, coffee maker, a huge fridge including ice maker etc… A huge flat screen TV, DVD player and a Bose sound system in the living room and in each of the bedrooms. A washer and dryer and of course a safe and perfectly working A/C... as well as the curious Japanese WCs with control panel! The room had breathtaking views on 3 sides: the Ocean and Waikiki beach on the front terrace, Diamond Head through the living room and master bedroom side windows, and the mountains from the two bedroom windows at the rear. The room is serviced twice a day, and cleanliness leaves nothing to be desired. No doubt this is one of the most beautiful placed I ever stayed; I wish I could live there! Just a warning, in order to fully enjoy this property you certainly need to be in one of the upper floors (I would say 20th story or higher) or else views may be blocked by adjacent buildings and street noise may be an issue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of Waikiki's most luxurious condominium resorts, Aston Waikiki Beach Tower provides the perfect combination of condominium living and exclusive hotel-quality service. All units feature a full kitchen, balcony, and view of the Pacific Ocean. The hotel provides valet parking and WiFi throughout the property. Aston Waikiki Beach Tower features an outdoor pool with a separate children's pool area, a jet spa, BBQ grills, fitness center, and billiards. Conveniently located near the center of Waikiki's main stretch, the hotel offers easy access to an eclectic mix of shopping, dining, activities and exciting nightlife. The resort is also just steps away from a wide variety of ocean activities from surfing to snorkeling and parasailing to sunset cruises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Jetsetter and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aston Waikiki Beach Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Waikiki Beach Tower Hotel Honolulu
- Resortquest Waikiki Beach Tower
- Waikiki Beach Tower
- Aston Waikiki Beach Tower Hawaii/Honolulu