We stayed for 9 nights in apartment #1904. It was just perfect. We found it through Trip Advisor and the photos proved to be exactly as they appeared on your site. Great views of the ocean, really spacious accommodation, beach things in the cupboard and close to everything. Will definitely be where we stay next time we visit this beautiful destination. The people at Captain Cook rentals were great to deal with...very friendly and helpful. All round a fabulous holiday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of Waikiki's most luxurious condominium resorts, Aston Waikiki Beach Tower provides the perfect combination of condominium living and exclusive hotel-quality service. All units feature a full kitchen, balcony, and view of the Pacific Ocean. The hotel provides valet parking and WiFi throughout the property. Aston Waikiki Beach Tower features an outdoor pool with a separate children's pool area, a jet spa, BBQ grills, fitness center, and billiards. Conveniently located near the center of Waikiki's main stretch, the hotel offers easy access to an eclectic mix of shopping, dining, activities and exciting nightlife. The resort is also just steps away from a wide variety of ocean activities from surfing to snorkeling and parasailing to sunset cruises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Aqua-Aston Hospitality, LLC, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Aston Waikiki Beach Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Waikiki Beach Tower Hotel Honolulu
- Resortquest Waikiki Beach Tower
- Waikiki Beach Tower
- Aston Waikiki Beach Tower Hawaii/Honolulu