“WOW! Best time ever!!!”

Best Fishing Hawaii
More attraction details
Owner description: We are an exciting new fishing experience specializing in Sport fishing, an amazing day out for the whole family on our luxury Sports fishing boat, the largest in the Oahu fleet. We catch Ahi (Yellowfin Tuna) Marlin, Sail fish, Ono (Wahoo) and Mahi-Mahi (Dolphin fish) on a regular basis. We provide breakfast and a gourmet lunch, and all your favorite drinks. Nothing gives us more pleasure than your enjoyment, so why not come out with us for a day that you will never forget, fishing the Hawaiian Pacific.
Reviewed June 26, 2012

First off I thought we were in for another cattel boat dive exsprince, But no. This was first class. The Queen of the Ring is pure elegance. Fishing, 2 great dives with sharks, rays & turtles. Great food and the best seat in the house for fire works. I wish I was there now!

Management response:Responded July 2, 2012

Thanks for the great review, so glad you had such a good time with us.

There are newer reviews for Best Fishing Hawaii

Reviewed June 26, 2012

I wasn't really into fishing but got persuaded to go by my partner. I had THE most amazing time. Perfect hosts, perfect food and equipment all provided. I soon got into it and would recommend it to anyone even if, like me, fishing isn't normally you. There are plenty of opportunities to relax too. All in all a fantastic experience and I can't wait to get out and do it all again next year. Thank you!!

5  Thank CornwallElmo
Management response:Responded July 2, 2012

Thank you so much for the great review of Best Fishing Hawaii.

Reviewed August 11, 2011

Me and my wife had a blast on this boat! The crew is friendly, the views of waikiki are amazing and the fishing was really fun. They provide all equipment and FREE DRINKS !

6  Thank Maxmidia