“Great fun on the waves in Hawaii”

Kai Sallas' Pro Surf School Hawaii
$208.38*
and up
Private Surfing Lesson: Two Hour Surfing Lesson
More attraction details
Owner description: Surfing Lessons in Hawaii!!Learn to surf from Hawaii’s best surf instructors, at a secluded surf spot in Waikiki, away from the crowds. The most enjoyable and safest surfing lessons in Hawaii!PRO SURF SCHOOL HAWAII is owned and operated by professional longboard surfing Champion, Kai Sallas. Conveniently located in the Tour Lobby of the Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa, across the street from the famous Waikiki Beach. We offer Surfing lessons, Surfing Tours, Surfboard Rentals and Stand Up Paddle Boarding lessons in Hawaii to people of all ages and skill levels. Open daily 8am to 5pm. All our instructors are expert, local surfers that are CPR and lifeguard certified.Whether you are a first time surfer ready to catch your first wave or an experienced surfer looking to improve your skills. At PRO SURF SCHOOL HAWAII you are sure to have a SAFE, FUN and REWARDING surfing experience that you’ll never forget! ALOHA,
Reviewed November 14, 2013

If you visit Hawaii, a capital of surfing, so you MUST TRY this sport yourself.

The instructions done by Surf School instructor were clear and simple. After 30 minutes and several unsuccessful attempts finally I could stand up on the board and with every next attempt I was doing it better and better. So sorry that I visited Surf School only on a last day of my visit to Hawaii because now I wish to have this fun on the waves again!

I was taking group lesson that cost about US$90. There were 3 of us and instructor pushed us into the waves 1 after another. Everyone was happy after this 2 hour lesson. Another option is a private lesson that was something about US$200.

Don't forget to put a sun-block cream on your skin!

There are newer reviews for Kai Sallas' Pro Surf School Hawaii

Reviewed November 10, 2013

Excellent introduction to the sport of surf in Honolulu. Conveniently situated at the Mariott Beach Hotel (10% off for resident in hotel). Friendly staff and instructors. Alan

Reviewed November 7, 2013

Learning to surf in Hawaii is a must and if you choose to take a lesson this is the place to do it. It was my first time surfing and the teacher was very patient and gave my wife and I more and more instructions as the lesson went on. It was the best way to learn because it only makes since to learn more as you try. By the end of the lesson I learned to surf and really feel in love with the sport. Its something magical being on top of the waves and water.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

Group lesson 9th October 2013 with only two of us. Fantastic experience with excellent instruction. We were taken away from all the crowds of Waikiki approx 1 mile away to a great location with perfect beginner waves in shallow water. Managed to get up first time and now have the surfing bug. Highly recommend this company, friendly professional staff and good rates.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

The experience was awesome, Thomas was helpful and setting us up for a lesson and Gerald was an excellent teacher! He was so patient, helpful, and kind to my husband and I. He really helped us understand how to surf. Would recommend this as a must do for anyone!