“Agree! Sage is awesome”

and up
Group Surf Lesson: Two Hours Of Beginners Instruction
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Learn to surf from Hawaii’s best surf instructors, at a secluded surf spot in Koolina, away from the crowds. The most enjoyable and safest surfing lessons in Hawaii!PRO SURF SCHOOL HAWAII is owned and operated by professional longboard surfing Champion, Kai Sallas.
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Sage taught me and my friend to surf last week. It was the highlight of our trip. Sage is so patient and so positive and happy, he made the whole experience top notch! And to find us standing up on that board and riding those waves the first time he pushed us off into a wave shows what a fab instructor he is. Thanks Sage, we can now surf in our local beaches in Taranaki and say we learnt from the best in Hawaii.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Had a great time with Kai! Took us to a nice quiet place to learn to get started on the waves. It was shallow but as long as you fall the right way it is all good. The first class they really help you just to get standing on the board. I'm guessing that catching your own waves is a whole other game. They were really great and didn't even yell at me for missing the first day by getting lost. I got the weeks use of boards deal but never ended up using them. Too busy. It would be good if it was a bit easier to store the board at the beach but I'm sure easy to carry it over from the shop. Oh ya and they take fun photos of the whole thing. My suggestion would be for more pics. Maybe one of the class together and one with the instructor. Fun. Thanks Kai and team! See you next time.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

My husband and I signed up for a group lesson and had such a great time with Sage that we booked him again for a personal lesson. He is an excellent teacher and had the two of us (that have never surfed before) surfing and improving with each wave. He has a great way of providing technical tips on how to improve your skills. We highly recommend him! He also provided us with the BEST CUSTOMER service on all of Oahu during our visit.

1  Thank Leslie T
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Da best for lessons or rental in Waikiki especially you use a 50% Living Social voucher. Convenient for tourists, as it's right across the street from the beach. Staff is low key and no pressure. Mahalo!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Our first time surfing, and with two kids, the instructors were supportive and knowledgeable pros. My kids gained confidence and now consider surfing their favorite summer sport. Thanks guys!