“Paddleboarding with my nieces, so much fun!”

Kai Sallas' Pro Surf School Hawaii
$208.38*
and up
Private Surfing Lesson: Two Hour Surfing Lesson
More attraction details
Owner description: Surfing Lessons in Hawaii!!Learn to surf from Hawaii’s best surf instructors, at a secluded surf spot in Waikiki, away from the crowds. The most enjoyable and safest surfing lessons in Hawaii!PRO SURF SCHOOL HAWAII is owned and operated by professional longboard surfing Champion, Kai Sallas. Conveniently located in the Tour Lobby of the Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa, across the street from the famous Waikiki Beach. We offer Surfing lessons, Surfing Tours, Surfboard Rentals and Stand Up Paddle Boarding lessons in Hawaii to people of all ages and skill levels. Open daily 8am to 5pm. All our instructors are expert, local surfers that are CPR and lifeguard certified.Whether you are a first time surfer ready to catch your first wave or an experienced surfer looking to improve your skills. At PRO SURF SCHOOL HAWAII you are sure to have a SAFE, FUN and REWARDING surfing experience that you’ll never forget! ALOHA,
Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

I called last minute on a Saturday and spoke to Kai, he was awesome and extremely accommodating! Within a few hours we met him and our instructor Brian! Brian was great and helped the 3 of us have an outstanding experience! Points also that he was from one of our beach towns on the east coast, OC,NJ!

There are newer reviews for Kai Sallas' Pro Surf School Hawaii

Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

We (myself and 3 kids) had a great time with our instructor Gerald giving us tips to ensure we all got the hang of it within a few rides. Awesome time that went too quickly!

Reviewed June 26, 2013

My experience was poor because the girl renting us boards always tried to charge us more than what is on the web site. A car rack is listed at $5, when I went to rent one she said it would be $10. I told her about the web site and she said ok I guess it is $5. Then on the boards she tried to charge us a higher price than what we agreed upon. That is why you need to know you proces before you go. They will try to get the most money out of you. Also, when we asked her where to go surf, she was no help. She came back with where do you want to surf. We are tourist and have no idea where to go. She was also very slow in the process. We were excited to go out surfing and she took her time with the paperwork. Also, the walk to and from the beach is tuff with the boards. Not an easy walk.

3  Thank jj j
Reviewed June 26, 2013

I ordered this through a Groupon for our Hawaii trip and my 12 year old son loved it. The staff is extremely helpful and patient. My son came away with excellent skills for a beginner surfer and a mediocre swimmer. He did not let his lack of swimming skills stop him from surfing everyday thanks to the inclusion of a 5 day board rental. Actually, we only stayed in Honolulu for two nights and were headed for Kauai for a week but would be back to Waikiki Beach afterwards. They staff was awesome to allow us to use the 5 day board rental a week after my son had the surfing lessons! That's customer service!!

Reviewed June 22, 2013

I stumbled across Kai's school and I'm glad I did. Somehow I got lucky and had a private lesson with Kai himself. He was very patient and gave me all sorts of tips on paddling techniques needed to catch my first wave and catch it I did! I only wish I'd booked earlier as I would definitely have gone back for more. Was one of the highlights of my trip. I'll be booking a course with them next time! Thanks Kai