“Awesome day in Oahu!”

Three Friends Stand Up Paddle Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Stand Up Paddle Lessons and Tours. Learn to SUP in a laid-back environment. Lots of individual attention. Explore the coast line doing an easy down-wind run. Enjoy the beautiful ocean, get a little exercise and have lots of fun! Private lessons only. Owner-operated.
Reviewed May 18, 2012

Highly recommended!

Three friends SUP is appropriately named! Vanya is just the kindest and most considerate person we could meet! I took my 15 year old daughter with me and it was a great day at off the beach learning to sup. my daughter was up and paddling in no time (seriously less than 10-15 minutes) and had the best day!
If you Are considering trying this...I would encourage it! You will have a great day! We are not the most coordinated people (never roller skated or roller bladed or skateboard).

Vanya took photos of us out there(included with cost) and even baked us delicous homemade cookies!

Reviewed May 12, 2012

Great experience! The instructor was incredible- very personal and professional. My daughter and I really LOVED the whole adventure and would do it over and over again!! GO FOR IT!

Reviewed April 23, 2012

What a great way to spend a couple of hours of your vacation! We were so lucky to find Vanya and Three Friends SUP Adventures on line. We had minimal experience with SUP and felt that a lesson would be beneficial. It certainly was! We were shown the correct way to paddle, given balancing hints, correct posture, taught how to maneuver waves, and most importantly how to get back up when you fall. The lesson felt more like we were out paddling with a friend but in actual fact we were being taught the entire time. The DVD of our experience is a great keepsake and has provided much laughter for the family on our return home.
We highly recommend Three Friends SUP Adventures for the excellent value and overall enjoyable experience!

Reviewed April 18, 2012

Paddle surfing with Vanya was the highlight of my vacation. It was incredibly windy on the day we went so it was almost impossible to do our planned oceanside paddle. But Vanya turned us around and took us on a private tour of the canals in Hawaii Kai. It was calm and quiet and the perfect spot to learn how to paddle. Vanya was patient, helpful and best of all, fun. And yes, the cookies are awesome. Thanks Vanya, you're the first person I'd call to do it again.

Reviewed March 19, 2012

Vanya lives up to the Three Friends name. A lesson with Vanya is like spending time with a good friend. She is very patient and makes you feel very comfortable and confident in the water even if you are a first timer like me. I definitely recommend Three Three Stand Up Paddle Adventures to anyone who ever wanted to try stand up paddling.
Thanks again Vanya for the great experience.