“Best Massage I have had”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Thai Thai Massage & Spa - CLOSED

Thai Thai Massage & Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Thai Thai Massage & Spa is dedicated to perfecting the balance & harmony of your mind and soul. Thai Thai Massage & Spa brings you an exquisite experience of heritage Thai Spa Services. Through our numerous traditional recipes of Thai herbs and blended with skilled massage; Our guests will leave encompassed with absolute peace & mind. We give our Company's group commitment to provide outstanding quality at reasonable prices. We aim to offer more than simple mechanical massage treatments, instead our Employees are always concerned and looking towards the holistic needs of each individual. We pride ourselves on the positive and encouraging feedback received from every customer, and strive to raise quality in all areas of the business every day.
Honolulu, Hawaii
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Best Massage I have had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2012

This Thai massage was amazing. My masseuse used accupressure points throughout the massage and releaved a lot of tension throughout my body. I have had problems with carpal tunnel and she was able to find the sources of my tension throughout my lower back and whole shoulder areas. She was professional and very friendly. I highly recommend this place. It is tiny but the people are very nice and patient.

Visited September 2012

San Francisco, California
53 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 102 helpful votes
“Very Good massage for the Price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2012

The actual place is not as bright and cheerful as the photos shows. There is no true lobby, just a narrow hallway, where you first entered, and remove your shoes, The actual massage room is dimly lit, and very small,
I had the 1 hr thai yoga massage for $60. About 30 minutes was spent on pressure points, and the other 30 minutes on extreme streches and contorsions. They do provide varies other types of massage. I called around 3:00 pm on a Saturday, and was able to get an appointment at 5:30 pm. There appears to be several massage places at this street address, for instant, there is a Mai Thai Massage on the 11th floor.

Visited July 2012
2 Thank takeahike66
ThaiThaimassage, Owner at Thai Thai Massage & Spa, responded to this review, July 20, 2012
I see my computations is all way jealous of my success.I keep my company at the highest standards.you can see what my another costumer say.
Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2012

I have had a lot of massages in a lot of different venues. This was a fabulous one in every way. We went as a couple and had the 2 owners simultaneously administer our 1 hour massages at minus 10 dollars because we shared a room. Otherwise, this is a $60 an hour massage each, and it was perfect. We asked for deep tissue, and we got it, even going over the one hour time limit because Jenny was so concerned about the knots in my neck. Lots of everything from therapeutic stretches to elbow/knee deep tissue work to pressure point work. HIGHLY recommend.

Kathy
Chicago, Il

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Kathleen W
thank you for all the review it's a great help for my bushiness. and I appreciated to all of you to give us the perfect opportunity to serviced you.we will do the best we can.
Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing Massage!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2012

We wanted to have an authentic Hawaiian Lomi Lomi Massage experience and this place was amazing. It is cheaper than most places on the main strips and the service was great. They really listened to what we wanted and incorporated it into what our bodies needed. The oils were non-perfumey and the room warm. They also accommodated on very short notice (just a couple of hours). I would definitely go here again!

Visited April 2012
1 Thank Danielle E
Honolulu, Hawaii
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“the best massage I ever had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2012

I was very impressed by the professionalism of my masseuse.I never felt better .at $60/Hr it sure beats my hotel's spa prices.

Visited February 2012