I stayed here for 3 nights, back in November 2012, and now that I'm a Trip Advisor member now, I wanted to write a review for here. This place is really nice! I wasn't sure at first, but, after 3 nights here, I can say, I really enjoyed staying here. The front desk staff was very nice, and friendly, they upgrade me to a higher floor, although facing towards the city of HNL, and some nearby hotels, I was worried about street noise at night. Nope. Didn't hear a thing at night. The walls and windows, are insulated very well. I found the bed to be very comfortable, as well as the AC unit very quiet. I'm a light sleeper, and this is very important to me. The room is very roomy, nice shower pressure, hot water, roomy bathtub, etc. It is just a few easy blocks to walk to the beach, no biggie, it's nice to return to a quiet hotel room, away from all of the Waikiki noise.
On my last night here, I had a very early wake up call for a 5am shuttle to the airport the next morning, some rude hotel guest were partying down the hallway, I called security, they quickly came up, and shut down their stupid party, and kicked out some other people that these rude people invited up to their room. Major Kudos to the staff!!!! I've been to Waikiki a few times, I would stay at this hotel again, highly recommended!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luana Waikiki Hotel & Suites is a boutique hotel located just a short stroll to Waikiki Beach and international dining at the Waikiki Gateway. Choose from a variety of exceptionally comfortable accommodations with Hawaiian style decor, including studios with kitchenettes & spacious ocean view suites with full kitchens. Take advantage of our yoga classes, cool folding & cruise bikes to explore Oahu, and beach chairs & towels. With our daily hospitality fee, Luana Waikiki Hotel & Suites allows guests to enjoy many amenities without having to incur misc. charges. These services include DVDNow (Unlimited movies & PS3 games), Waikiki shuttle (complimentary Waikiki shuttle service), daily newspaper, in room coffee, in room safe, local & toll-free calls, and water in lobby. Enjoy the manager's reception on Mon, Wed & Friday from 5p-6p which features wine, cheese, and craft beer service, & live Hawaiian entertainment. Try our on-site restaurant, Fish Hook cafe for some local favorite dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Aqua-Aston Hospitality, LLC, Splitty, Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Luana Waikiki Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Luana Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Outrigger Hotel Honolulu
- Outrigger Hotel Luana Waikiki
- Outrigger Honolulu
- Honolulu Outrigger
- Luana Waikiki Hotel & Suites Hawaii/Honolulu