We booked this hotel because of the 4 twin beds. Very rare to find this. Loved this feature. The small kitchen was handy and a grocery store near by.
This hotel had the feel of a motor lodge, I felt like I was in a 'parking ramp'. The bus line is in front of hotel, good for getting around, but the noise woke me at 6AM every day.
Get a room away from the street or up higher (we were on 6 floor)
Staff was great! Friendly & helpful.
Location is good, transportation good, walk easily to beach etc.
Good value, but does not have an 'island' feel. You are in the heart of a big city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- OHANA Waikiki Malia by Outrigger is conveniently located in Central Waikiki on Kuhio Avenue and is a short stroll to a wide variety of shopping and dinning on Kalakaua Avenue and the Waikiki Beach Walk promenade. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your OHANA Waikiki Malia by Outrigger reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ohana Waikiki Malia Honolulu
- OHANA Waikiki Malia By Outrigger Hawaii/Honolulu