We have been travelling to Hawaii for the past 25years and have stayed at the Malia most of the times. We have always found the staff very welcoming, helpfull, friendly and will go out of their way to make your stay enjoyable. A lot of the staff have been there from the first time we stayed with them. Our last trip was a 23day stay and loved every moment of it. It is on the bus route and only a few blocks away from the lovely beach of Waikiki. Our accomodation was a 1 bedroom with a kitchette. A little home away from home. It was clean spacious and the hotel maids were accomodating. We certainly book with them again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- OHANA Waikiki Malia by Outrigger is conveniently located in Central Waikiki on Kuhio Avenue and is a short stroll to a wide variety of shopping and dinning on Kalakaua Avenue and the Waikiki Beach Walk promenade. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your OHANA Waikiki Malia by Outrigger reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ohana Waikiki Malia Honolulu
- OHANA Waikiki Malia By Outrigger Hawaii/Honolulu