Four of us stayed for 5 nights (2 adjoining rooms) and enjoyed the clean rooms with views overlooking the city area. The staff were more than helpful and we were were given a free pink bus card on arrival which allowed us to travel around the city at our own pace. The bar down in the lobby was reasonable for a few drinks before dinner. Our most sincere thanks to all the staff for making our holiday one to remember. I would recommend this hotel and will stay again if we travel to Honolulu again. Before booking this hotel I read reviews from other people and some people were not very kind about The Ohana Waikiki Malia. I can only add that some people are very hard to please and will never be happy wherever they stay.
Gerald Hardman. Yarrawonga. Victoria. Australia. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- OHANA Waikiki Malia by Outrigger is conveniently located in Central Waikiki on Kuhio Avenue and is a short stroll to a wide variety of shopping and dinning on Kalakaua Avenue and the Waikiki Beach Walk promenade. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Vacatia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your OHANA Waikiki Malia by Outrigger reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ohana Waikiki Malia Honolulu
- OHANA Waikiki Malia By Outrigger Hawaii/Honolulu