We have been faithfully staying at the Malia for many years, as the kamaaina rate has been very affordable. We were not able to get that rate two times this year, and had to bite the bullet to pay a much higher rate. ON TOP OF THAT, my wife and I paid for the room, but when my daughter joined us, making the guest count now three people, WE HAD TO PAY AN EXTRA $30.00 per night for our daughter. This makes it a very expensive way to wash an extra towel, or change a sheet at the end of the stay, and is hard for us to justify that additional expense. Maybe we will be able to stay at a 5-star hotel with a kamaaina rate for the same price in the future. THINK ABOUT IT!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- OHANA Waikiki Malia by Outrigger is conveniently located in Central Waikiki on Kuhio Avenue and is a short stroll to a wide variety of shopping and dinning on Kalakaua Avenue and the Waikiki Beach Walk promenade. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your OHANA Waikiki Malia by Outrigger reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ohana Waikiki Malia Honolulu
- OHANA Waikiki Malia By Outrigger Hawaii/Honolulu