this hotel deserves five stars! Clean, child friendly, with excellent maid and bell hop service. Staff was knowledgable, helpful and curteous. An IHOP in the hotel provided excellent service, food was good.I would definately stay here again. After checking out and leaving our bags with the bellhops we were gone 6 hours. When we came to claim our bags we were given another room free of charge to freshen up in! The only drawback is the pool and jacuzzi hours were not as late as I would have like to seen. But truly worth the sacrifice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- OHANA Waikiki Malia by Outrigger is conveniently located in Central Waikiki on Kuhio Avenue and is a short stroll to a wide variety of shopping and dinning on Kalakaua Avenue and the Waikiki Beach Walk promenade. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your OHANA Waikiki Malia by Outrigger reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ohana Waikiki Malia Honolulu
- OHANA Waikiki Malia By Outrigger Hawaii/Honolulu