Our stay in the Malia was very nice. The hotel was clean and quiet. The front desk staff were friendly and helpful. We were able to book through their military liason and save on our room and parking, I highly recommend looking into that if you are military. The parking garage was clean and not smelly(unlike others in waikiki). The parking attendants were also helpful and pleasant. The ramps up and down were steep but after the first couple of trips in and out it didn't seem so bad. I was especially glad to see that the pictures that the hotel had on its site accurately depicted the room that we got.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- OHANA Waikiki Malia by Outrigger is conveniently located in Central Waikiki on Kuhio Avenue and is a short stroll to a wide variety of shopping and dinning on Kalakaua Avenue and the Waikiki Beach Walk promenade. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your OHANA Waikiki Malia by Outrigger reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ohana Waikiki Malia Honolulu
- OHANA Waikiki Malia By Outrigger Hawaii/Honolulu