Perfect place if you are trying to stay in Waikiki on a budget. It's a little dated, but clean, quiet, comfortable and the rooms are moderately spacious. The staff here are 5 star folk - very kind, helpful and polite. It's also a great choice if you are intending on being out of the hotel most of the day. The beach and Honolulu Zoo are right across the street. If you have a car, the valet allows free in/out privileges and will leave your car by the door if you are just running in and out. The hotel will also allow you to store your luggage at the hotel before or after your check-in/out time if you need them to. Free Wi-Fi in the lobby. A sushi bar is also in the lobby.
There are 2 ABC stores nearby - 1 accessible from the lobby and the other near the hotel's valet. You're just 6-7 blocks from the Waikiki Strip (lest than a 10 minute walk). The hotel is a KOA member and part of the Aqua brand of hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the best views around, the renovated Park Shore Waikiki is perfectly located fronting world-famous Waikiki Beach and is situated between picturesque Diamond Head and the excitement of Waikiki. For the ultimate experience, select an Ocean view room that features breathtaking ocean views, or select a Diamond Head room for open views of the Diamond Head crater. All rooms have a private lanai. The hotel's remarkable location is steps to the Honolulu Zoo, Kapiolani Park, Waikiki Shell and Waikiki Aquarium. Learn more about Park Shore Waikiki during our weekly Manager's Reception. You'll also enjoy having a mini-refrigerator and coffeemaker in guestrooms for added convenience. Need to grab lunch or need some gifts for your family back home? Park Shore Waikiki offers an array of onsite shops and restaurant for your needs. Retail Shops ABC Store (6:00 am – 12:00 midnight) Hans Hedemann Surf School (8:00 am – 5:00 pm) Restaurants Lulu’s Restaurant (7:00 am – 10:30 am, 11:00 am – 2:00 am) Starbucks Coffee (4:00 am – 11:00 pm) Tucker & Bevvy (6:00 am – 7:30 pm) Yoshitsune Japanese Restaurant (Breakfast 6:00 am – 10:30 am Lunch 11:00 am – 2:30 pm) Dinner 5:30 am – 10:30 pm) Renovation Park Shore Waikiki will undergo spalling renovation from March 21, 2017 thru May 22, 2017. Renovation will take place Monday through Friday and major work will and noise will start on 4/4. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your Park Shore Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Shore Waikiki Honolulu
- Park Shore Hotel Hawaii
- Park Shore Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu