We stayed here for 7 nights in April. Location is good as it is right on Waikiki beach but on the end close to the Zoo which means it is not as noisy as the other hotels at night time = good sleeping! Very close to restaurants, bus stops etc and very walkable to the rest of Waikiki. Staff were very nice and the girl at Expedia was very helpful in booking tours etc. Free beach towels and chairs (but limited amount of chairs). Suggest you swim at San Souci beach (where the locals swim) - it is about a 10 minute walk in the opposite direction from the happening part of Waikiki, just past the aquarium - really nice beach and not very busy (hotel recommended to us)! Room small but clean and comfy. Balcony has ocean view which was stunning. Wifi worked well. Pool very small - we swam at the beach instead, why not when it is right across the road!! Enjoyed our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the best views around, the renovated Park Shore Waikiki is perfectly located fronting world-famous Waikiki Beach and is situated between picturesque Diamond Head and the excitement of Waikiki. For the ultimate experience, select an Ocean view room that features breathtaking ocean views, or select a Diamond Head room for open views of the Diamond Head crater. All rooms have a private lanai. The hotel's remarkable location is steps to the Honolulu Zoo, Kapiolani Park, Waikiki Shell and Waikiki Aquarium. Learn more about Park Shore Waikiki during our weekly Manager's Reception. You'll also enjoy having a mini-refrigerator and coffeemaker in guestrooms for added convenience. Need to grab lunch or need some gifts for your family back home? Park Shore Waikiki offers an array of onsite shops and restaurant for your needs. Retail Shops ABC Store (6:00 am – 12:00 midnight) Hans Hedemann Surf School (8:00 am – 5:00 pm) Restaurants Lulu’s Restaurant (7:00 am – 10:30 am, 11:00 am – 2:00 am) Starbucks Coffee (4:00 am – 11:00 pm) Tucker & Bevvy (6:00 am – 7:30 pm) Yoshitsune Japanese Restaurant (Breakfast 6:00 am – 10:30 am Lunch 11:00 am – 2:30 pm) Dinner 5:30 am – 10:30 pm) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Park Shore Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Shore Waikiki Honolulu
- Park Shore Hotel Hawaii
- Park Shore Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu