Just returned from our sixth year in a row to Hawaii .Changed to the Park Shore from its sister hotel at the western end of beach and worth the change .
Hotel recently upgraded , in a great location with plenty of eating options close by .A walk to the main shopping area is a comfortable 10 to 15 minutes .
The beach directly across the street is great for those who only want a quick dip in either the lagoon of the ocean proper.If the beach is too much then just relax around a very good pool area .
Towels and chairs provided free of charge
Wifi works great all the time .Buses stop literally at the front door which makes getting around very easy ,especially the Ala Moana shopping centre
Hotel staff all excellent especially those in the sometimes difficult activities planning area.
Only thing missing is tea making facilities in the room .Filtered coffee is provided daily .
Will be returning next year
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the best views around, the renovated Park Shore Waikiki is perfectly located fronting world-famous Waikiki Beach and is situated between picturesque Diamond Head and the excitement of Waikiki. For the ultimate experience, select an Ocean view room that features breathtaking ocean views, or select a Diamond Head room for open views of the Diamond Head crater. All rooms have a private lanai. The hotel's remarkable location is steps to the Honolulu Zoo, Kapiolani Park, Waikiki Shell and Waikiki Aquarium. Learn more about Park Shore Waikiki during our weekly Manager's Reception. You'll also enjoy having a mini-refrigerator and coffeemaker in guestrooms for added convenience. Need to grab lunch or need some gifts for your family back home? Park Shore Waikiki offers an array of onsite shops and restaurant for your needs. Retail Shops ABC Store (6:00 am – 12:00 midnight) Hans Hedemann Surf School (8:00 am – 5:00 pm) Restaurants Lulu’s Restaurant (7:00 am – 10:30 am, 11:00 am – 2:00 am) Starbucks Coffee (4:00 am – 11:00 pm) Tucker & Bevvy (6:00 am – 7:30 pm) Yoshitsune Japanese Restaurant (Breakfast 6:00 am – 10:30 am Lunch 11:00 am – 2:30 pm) Dinner 5:30 am – 10:30 pm) Renovation Park Shore Waikiki will undergo spalling renovation from March 21, 2017 thru May 22, 2017. Renovation will take place Monday through Friday and major work will and noise will start on 4/4. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelsforEveryone, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your Park Shore Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Shore Waikiki Honolulu
- Park Shore Hotel Hawaii
- Park Shore Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu