My wife and I were married at Waimanalo Bay and Honeymooned with the Park Shore. Weddings of Hawaii (search wedhawaii on google) helped us plan the wedding. We chose the Maile Package and bought additional (traditional) leis from Linda B Flowers (search lina b flowers on google) in Honolulu. We could not have been more pleased with Weddings of Hawaii, Linda B Flowers, and the Park Shore Waikiki!
The Park Shore was clean, comfortable, and the employees were world class. The hotel is across from the ocean and beside Diamond Head. We originally booked a standard (no view room) and I upgraded to the ocean view room to surprise the misses. Our upgraded room had a view of Diamond Head and the ocean and was worth every dime! The view from the lanai was breath taking. The hotel is within walking distance to everything; the ocean, restaurants, park, and zoo.
The attached photos are all of the view from the lanai. I did not think to take photos of the room but they are as they appear in the hotel (professional) photos.
We will be back and we will stay with the Park Shore!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the best views around, the renovated Park Shore Waikiki is perfectly located fronting world-famous Waikiki Beach and is situated between picturesque Diamond Head and the excitement of Waikiki. For the ultimate experience, select an Ocean view room that features breathtaking ocean views, or select a Diamond Head room for open views of the Diamond Head crater. All rooms have a private lanai. The hotel's remarkable location is steps to the Honolulu Zoo, Kapiolani Park, Waikiki Shell and Waikiki Aquarium. Learn more about Park Shore Waikiki during our weekly Manager's Reception. You'll also enjoy having a mini-refrigerator and coffeemaker in guestrooms for added convenience. Need to grab lunch or need some gifts for your family back home? Park Shore Waikiki offers an array of onsite shops and restaurant for your needs. Retail Shops ABC Store (6:00 am – 12:00 midnight) Hans Hedemann Surf School (8:00 am – 5:00 pm) Restaurants Lulu’s Restaurant (7:00 am – 10:30 am, 11:00 am – 2:00 am) Starbucks Coffee (4:00 am – 11:00 pm) Tucker & Bevvy (6:00 am – 7:30 pm) Yoshitsune Japanese Restaurant (Breakfast 6:00 am – 10:30 am Lunch 11:00 am – 2:30 pm) Dinner 5:30 am – 10:30 pm) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Park Shore Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Shore Waikiki Honolulu
- Park Shore Hotel Hawaii
- Park Shore Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu