My husband and I stayed at the Park Shore for four nights in mid September. When we originally booked this hotel we wanted a location away from the hustle and bustle of Waikiki. We found that this hotel located at the end of the strip was perfect for us. We did not want to spend our vacation shopping on the strip and rented a car to get around the island. We were able to jump in the car and head out exploring with minimal traffic to and from the hotel.
A few words about the staff. We have stayed at five star hotels that did not provide the level of customer service that we received from the staff at Park Shore. The front desk was helpful, professional, kind and courteous. They asked how we were enjoying our stay, made recommendations and provided directions when they saw us trying to navigate a map. The valet service was fantastic, I am a smoker and I always kid my husband when we valet park that I have plenty of time to smoke because it will take forever to get the car anyway, but this was not the case at the Park Shore. These guys were on it! We waited an average of 2-3 minutes to get our car EVERY time. The cost of Parking was $22 a day but after driving all over Oahu, I can tell you that cost is a bargain. We parked at the Sheraton Waikiki one night for a catamaran cruise we were taking and it cost $20 for 4.5 hours! The housekeeping staff was exceptional. Everything was clean and replenished daily and always without interrupting us. The one suggestion I would make here is that in the room there is a card saying if you hang up your towels you will reuse them, if they are on the floor they will be replaced. I expected the same type of notice in regards to bed linens, but did not find one. I don't need my bed linens changed everyday and would like to see that option as well. They have an activities desk in the lobby (this might be expedia) and they were very helpful booking us last minute tickets to the Paradise Cove luau. The Luau did not have any front row seating left, but the activities director requested they bump us up if they had a cancellation. When we got there we were seated in the front row! Fantastic! I give kudos to this team for helping to making our stay wonderful. I work in the property management industry (managing apartment communities) and if anyone of the staff members at the Park Shore wanted a job on the mainland they could call me!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the best views around, the renovated Park Shore Waikiki is perfectly located fronting world-famous Waikiki Beach and is situated between picturesque Diamond Head and the excitement of Waikiki. For the ultimate experience, select an Ocean view room that features breathtaking ocean views, or select a Diamond Head room for open views of the Diamond Head crater. All rooms have a private lanai. The hotel's remarkable location is steps to the Honolulu Zoo, Kapiolani Park, Waikiki Shell and Waikiki Aquarium. Learn more about Park Shore Waikiki during our weekly Manager's Reception. You'll also enjoy having a mini-refrigerator and coffeemaker in guestrooms for added convenience. Need to grab lunch or need some gifts for your family back home? Park Shore Waikiki offers an array of onsite shops and restaurant for your needs. Retail Shops ABC Store (6:00 am – 12:00 midnight) Hans Hedemann Surf School (8:00 am – 5:00 pm) Restaurants Lulu’s Restaurant (7:00 am – 10:30 am, 11:00 am – 2:00 am) Starbucks Coffee (4:00 am – 11:00 pm) Tucker & Bevvy (6:00 am – 7:30 pm) Yoshitsune Japanese Restaurant (Breakfast 6:00 am – 10:30 am Lunch 11:00 am – 2:30 pm) Dinner 5:30 am – 10:30 pm) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Park Shore Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Shore Waikiki Honolulu
- Park Shore Hotel Hawaii
- Park Shore Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu