Hilton Waikiki Beach(Honolulu)
Hotels.com
$322
$268
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $302/night.

The Modern Honolulu(Honolulu)
$334
$314
$260
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $299/night.

$179
Ala Moana Hotel
$215
$202
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
2,297 results
All reviewshilton lagoonfull kitchenwaikiki beach rentalsprivate condojack lordala moanaocean viewfriday night fireworksred lobsterthe hilton hawaiian villagelarge balconyliving areaacross the streetvalet parkingconvenience storebit datedcentral waikiki
Reviewed March 3, 2012

We were very happy with our condo stay at the Ilikai in February 2012. Our famiy of four ( two teenagers) were very comfortable in our bachelor st condo. Our room had been updated, but there are some dated areas in building. There are plans for more updates to come.
We stayed in an ocean view room that overlooked the Hilton Lagoon. You could sit on the lanai and watch the sunset and the Friday night fireworks next door at the Hilton.
The Ilikai is at the end of Waikiki beach, so is not near the crazy busy Beachwalk but is a short walk down the beach if that is where you want to spend your time.
We did not use the pool, we preferred the beach, but the pool appeared to be very popular.
The only things I would change about the stay, would be a dishwasher in the room and washing machines that worked better.
I would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Try to get an ocean view room preferably on the Hilton side.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank sask_traveler_10
Reviewed February 28, 2012

I would like to take a few minutes to elaborate on the joyous stay I experienced at the Llikai Hotel from 10-12 Feb 12. I arrived at the hotel with reservations; however I was welcomed as though I was already a guest. Initially, I was given a room with a mountain view, but I was really hopeful for an ocean view room. I called the front desk to request a change and was politely told I needed to speak to a manager. I was given the phone number to the manager on duty which was Mr. Terry. I called Mr. Terry and he was very attentive to my concern and told me he’d get back with me as soon as possible with an answer. Within a few minutes, I heard a knock at my door and it was Mr. Terry. He told me an ocean view room was available and asked if I would like to see it? I said yes, and immediately he showed me the room. Upon first glance I was very pleased with the ocean view room, however Mr. Terry extended his hospitality by showing me how to operate the air/heating, he volunteered some very helpful tourist information and asked if I thought I’d be comfortable?
I’m a frequent traveler and have stayed at various four and five star hotels, but I’ve never received red carpet treatment as delivered by Mr. Terry. I’d like to personally thank him and the Llikai Hotel Staff for a wonderful stay. The room was very nice and clean. It is in a very good location for restaurant and shopping. I enjoyed every moment. The temperature in the room was great not too cool and not too warm. The air condition was located in the sitting area. Nice comfortable appeared to be a new mattress and good parking.

Room Tip: I enjoyed the Ocean View. I liked looking at the Ocean.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank Mary M
Reviewed February 28, 2012

My boyfriend and I were extremely pleased on our recent stay here. For the price, this place is incredible. Our view of the ocean, city, and mountains combined was breathtaking and we spent a majority of our time in the room out on the balcony.

The pool area and the room decor is not anything out of this world, but it is clean, beautiful and the staff is incredible. Definitely worth the value, and still gives you the vacation getaway feel at a lower price.

Location was great, a little away from the hustle and bustle but still walking distance to restaurants (and just steps from the beaches)

All in all we were very pleasantly surprised by this little gem!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank AmandaH653
Reviewed February 28, 2012

The hotel is in a good location. It has no breakfast which would have been nice to know upon check in.

The lagoon is close and great for kids.

The whole place needs a renovation, everything is old. The staff though are super friendly.

I thought it was a bit expensive for what it was.

Restaurant at the top of te hotel is very nice.

Room Tip: Pick beach side, will be quieter, even on the 24th floor sirens are loud!
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Greg A
Reviewed February 25, 2012

The location is awesome and you wake up to a breath taking view of the ocean and lagoon. I stayed in a condo with a kitchen and that really helps to save money. There are so many convenient stores around the hotel. You can even rent a car at one of the desks in the lobby and they bring it right up front. The staff in the hallways and elevators say hello and can I help you with anything, which floor, just really nice people with nice attitudes.
The restaurant has yummy food too!
Can't say enough!
The other cool thing about the location is that you aren't in the heart of all of the action. You are towards the end so it's not too busy and it's fun to walk up the beach. I live in NY so I am always around a ton a people and liked being a bit off the main strip - yet still close enough to walk to restaurants, shopping, etc.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends