Hilton Waikiki Beach
$372
$300
Westin.com
  • Beachfront
Ala Moana Hotel(Honolulu)(Great Value!)
$189
$254
$209
Marriott Hotels
  • Beachfront
Hyatt Regency Waikiki Resort & Spa(Honolulu)
$199
Agoda.com
$202
$190
4,786 results
All reviewsthe executive loungemac restaurantthe prince kuhiohour restaurantocean viewwaikiki beachlobby barshort walk to the beachvalet parkinghigh floorsmall balconytwo blocksdiamond headpool area isthe main draghospitality rooman upgrade
Reviewed April 8, 2010

I am writing this review as a travel agent, I read all the wonderful reviews on this website and had clients that were going to Hawaii for the very first time a mother and 2 teen girls. So I called the General Mgr. and told him I had selected his hotel and explained this was a surprise for the clients teenagers. He was wonderful and was very happy I had selected his hotel. Well they just returned and had the most wonderful time. She raved about everyone from the front desk staff to the person who cleaned her room. They gave her a lovely Oceanview and she and the girls called me so excited. The front desk helped arrange some of her tours and according to her the tours were the best. She also said the evenings were nice and quiet so they got plenty of rest on the super comfy beds as her daughters told me when they returned. A really nice thing the hotel did was after they received flowers at the front desk from her sister to be sent to the room. They discoved it was my clients Birthday. (she didn't even tell me so I didn't know) So when she returned from touring she went to her room and saw a beautiful birthday cake from the front desk so again she called gushing! So I want to say thank you to the hotel and their wonderful Staff for making me look good by selecting such a wonderful hotel. Donna Banks Harbor Travel

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank donatravel
General_Manager_HI, General Manager at Hilton Waikiki Beach, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2010

Donatravel,

Donna it was our pleasure to make sure your clients had a great visit, thank you for the five stars and review. It was also great speaking with you, I hope your next vacation is in Hawaii.

DGivens, General manager

Reviewed April 6, 2010

As it was my first visit to Hawaii, I stayed at a variety of hotels so I could come back with my wife for a leisure trip later. This hotel was clearly the best place for the best value. The staff was universally helpful, the food very good and the room was delightful. I had an excellent view of the beech and ocean from my room. When I go back to Oahu, this will definitely be my first choice in accomodations.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
4  Thank BWpaddlerMinnesota
General_Manager_HI, General Manager at Hilton Waikiki Beach, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2010

BWpaddlerMinnesota,

Thank you for your five star rating and recommendation. I was glad to see you were able to try our property and see how special it is. We consider ourselves on the quiet end of Waikiki but close to all the fun. Each oceanview room is actually facing the ocean, you don't have to lean out your window to catch a glimpse. I still stand by our mountainviews as well, as I have said in previous responses, our mountainview rooms are spectacular.

Come back Soon.

Warm Hawaiian regards,

Reviewed March 30, 2010

I had booked a stay at the Hilton Hawaian Village using Hilton HHonors points and started having concerns that it might not have the atmoshphere we were seeking as a couple after reading reviews on TA. I noticed that the General Manager was responding to reviews for this hotel and sent him an e-mail to ask for his assistance in working with Hilton HHonors staff to change my reservation on such short notice. Within 20 minutes the GM Mr. David Givens returned my call ! He and Ali Lahip (Front OffIce Mgr.) were very helpful in getting my reservation changed to the Hilton Prince Kuhio.
Thier managment style was reflected in each staff member we encountered and the cleanliness and condition of the facilities. All exceeded our expectations and I will not hestitate to recommend this hotel to anyone. Thank you to Mr. Givens and the entire staff !
We were on a higher floor and things were nice and quite for our entire stay. If you are a VIP HHonors member there is a continental breakfast and a dinner time reception in the VIP lounge on the lower level each day. The pool is accessed from the 10th floor and is clean and maintained well. There were always lounge chairs and clean towells available. On our last day a late checkout was available and Bell desk looked after our bags while we went out . We were also given a hospitality room on a first come basis to freshen up before our late night flight home!
If you're looking for the hustle and bustle of a resort this may not be the hotel for you. If you want a top notch Hilton like on the mainland then this is the one.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
4  Thank iflyxl
General_Manager_HI, General Manager at Hilton Waikiki Beach, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2010

iflyxl,

It was my pleasure assisting you with your stay. I appreciate the five start rating and comments about the hotel and my excellent Front Office Manager Ali Lahip. Thank you for your recommendation.

Don't stay away too long, come back and visit soon.

Reviewed March 28, 2010

We stayed at the Hilton Kuhio between Mar 25th and 28th (yes.we just checked out a few hrs back) and are totally satisfied with their services.The hotel is located just 1 block away from the beach and thankfully a little away from the noisy strip where most of the other hotels are located. They have neat and clean room with comfy beds spacious bath. We had initially booked a king size room and were checked into 2 queen size room. We called up the lobby and were immediately offered an upgraded mountain view room with a king size bed. The hotel restaurant, the MAC is open 24/7 and has good selection of food. On the day of checkout we were to leave for the airport at 6:00pm. We were not only offered to keep out bags at the bell desk but also offered a hospitality suite for an hr before departure, just to freshen up and relax. An absolutely wonderful experience...

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
5  Thank vkz
General_Manager_HI, General Manager at Hilton Waikiki Beach, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2010

VKZ,

Thank you for your review and five star rating. I was happy to see that my staff was able to handle your room request change and provided you some comfort prior to your flight back home. The Chef will also be excited to read that you found his restaurant, Mac 24/7, had a good selection of food items to offer. Take a look on YouTube for the Man v. Food that featured Mac 24/7. Next time you are back in the islands you need to stay longer than three days and try the pancake challenge. Come back soon.

Reviewed March 27, 2010

We enjoyed our stay at the Prince Kuhio hotel. The rooms were very nice, clean and the beds comfortable. The only comment i would make is that there was nowhere to put the suitcases so they were on the floor the whole week. There was some storage in the bathroom though but not for all of the items we brought!
The staff were very helpful and friendly, the location was very good.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple

Enfys27,

Thank you for your review and four star rating. It is much appreciated. I was happy to read that you found the hotel room very nice and clean, albeit a wee bit tight for your luggage. I have also posted your review so that the staff can read your wonderful comments about them being friendly and helpful.