We recently stayed at the hilton Waikiki Beach and had a wonderful experience. The hotel was a block off of the main strip which was nice because the main strip off waikiki beach is extremely crowded, extremely commercialized and as weird as venice beach.
Enjoyed the hilton, everyone was wonderul and accommodating. It didn't matter what time we left the room, when we returned, our room was clean.
We did have an upper floor since my husband is a gold/diamond member, we also had complimentary breakfast and appetizers. That was a very nice touch. We did utilize the pool which was very nice but a bit windy. The walls around the pool need to be built up about another foot inorder for it not to be so windy. Overall it was a wonderful stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Waikiki Beach Hotel, featuring NO resort fee, is located in the heart of Waikiki, is just steps from Waikiki Beach. This property is a blend of modern, understated elegance combined with true Hawaiian character. Hotel is 100% smoke-free and offers valet-only parking as part of its top tier service. Our world-famous restaurant, MAC 24-7 features modern American cooking influenced by fresh local ingredients, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Nightly live music in our lobby bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TravelUp, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Prestigia, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Hilton Waikiki Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Waikiki Beach Hotel Honolulu
- Hilton Hotel Honolulu
- Hilton Honolulu
- Prince Kuhio
- Honolulu Hilton
- Radisson Waikiki Prince Kuhio
- Hilton Waikiki Beach Hawaii/Honolulu