The hotel is less than a block from the beach. So walking distance is so short. being one block back makes this location nice and quiet. There is an outdoor pool and Jacuzzi on the 10th floor. Staff is amazing. Rooms are nicely decorated. Food at restaurant is good. there is free wi fi by the pool and in the lobby. it would be nice for free wifi throughout, but it seems most hotels do not offer this.
We booked a Lu Au through the travel desk at the hotel and they recommended Paradise Cove. The guy at the desk said it was their best seller. We were disappointed with this experience and from what we have heard from other travellers, the other locations for Lu Aus are better.
I would have given sleep quality 5 stars, but the mattresses are a little lumpy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Waikiki Beach Hotel, featuring NO resort fee, is located in the heart of Waikiki, is just steps from Waikiki Beach. This property is a blend of modern, understated elegance combined with true Hawaiian character. Hotel is 100% smoke-free and offers valet-only parking as part of its top tier service. Our world-famous restaurant, MAC 24-7 features modern American cooking influenced by fresh local ingredients, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Nightly live music in our lobby bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels Direct, Prestigia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Waikiki Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Waikiki Beach Hotel Honolulu
- Hilton Hotel Honolulu
- Hilton Honolulu
- Prince Kuhio
- Honolulu Hilton
- Radisson Waikiki Prince Kuhio
- Hilton Waikiki Beach Hawaii/Honolulu